- Place all ingredients into machine.
- Mix for 2 minutes slow and 8 minutes fast.
- Bulk fermentation: Allow the dough to rest in a bucket for ± 10 minutes before working off.
- Brush tins with chipan.
- Scale off at 550g for small, half loaf loaf tins.
- Sprinkle with a mixture of poppy, sesame & sunflower.
- Prove at 40°C and 80% humidity till required height is reached.
- Bake at 220°C for ± 40 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven immediately and depan.
About this recipe
Author: Chipkins Puratos