- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Mixing Spiral: 8 minutes slow, 4 minutes fast.
- Bulk ferment: 15 minutes.
- Scale: 400 g. Mould and rest for 30 minutes.
- Prove: 60 minutes at 40° C and 80% RH.
- Dust with flour and score the top with a sharp knife.
- Oven temperature: 250° C, decrease to 230° C.
- Bake for 30 minutes, open damper for the last 5 minutes of baking time.
Tips and tricks
- Cover dough that is not being worked off with a plastic dough cover. If dough is not
covered a skin will form which will result
in a undesirable looking product.
About this recipe
Author: Chipkins Puratos