- Place measured water and oil into mixing bowl first, this will ensure proper mixing.
- Then add the country life muffin mix.
- Mix for ± 2 minutes on medium speed and 5 minutes on fast speed. The longer the mixing time the finer the texture and the more it will peak.
- Place no.14 muffin cup papers in muffin pan.
- Scale off batter, ± 75g per muffin cup.
- Pipe blueberries into the muffin batter.
- Bake at 180°C for ± 20 minutes. (Depending on type of oven.)
About this recipe
Author: Chipkins Puratos